Sunday, February 27, 2011

Everyone's mama

I am trying to wrap my head around this and I just can't. I can not even put into words what is going on- it will all be too real. Tina MacRae you are the most amazing person I know. You are a second mother to every child you come across. You have thousands of kids calling you mom and will grieve everyday you are gone. I grieve for those who will never get to have you be their mama. I grieve for your kids, your husband, your brother, your dad. I grieve for your friends. Please pull through. I know you need a miracle among miracles but if anyone needs to prove that it can be done you will do it. We love you Tina. We do not want to miss you- we need you.

5 comments:

sedona said...

Reality has become a nightare. You are no longer with us. T

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

what did she have? she was so young! and she was a wonderful teacher.

sedona said...

Chron's disease. And that she was. There is a memorial at Inglemoor highschool on Sunday at 4 pm.

The Game Log said...

i'm so sorry for your loss... she touched a lot of lives.