Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Grinding away

I know for my loyal followers (just kidding) you have been waiting on bended knee for me to blog again. It's just I don't have much to say. Life is pretty much the same- busy busy busy and prett boring and mundane. But I like it that way.
I am trying to decide if we go back to public school. Do not get me wrong, I love the twins school but 30K plus a year is hard to swallow. If we had an endless amount of money of some help from relatives we could keep them where I believe they are getting the best education possible. But, having a chid with special needs who needs additional support is expensive. At public school they have to give him an aide if he needs one in the classroom-- and I know there are good teachers, but with all the budget cuts the classrooms are too big, the individualized programs such as gifted etc. are being phased out. Not sure what to do. I am going to tour the local school this week and see what kind of feeling I get from it. Then I guess I'll know.
Other than that- back to the daily grind.

4 comments:

The Game Log said...

what about that one you told me about, can't remember the name but it seemed really good. I don't remember if it was public or private.

sedona said...

it is private- and it does seem good but honestly- everything is so expensive :(

The Game Log said...

Your kids should be given the same opportunity we were :(

sedona said...

I agree- but our madre doesn't I guess.
Grandpa paid for our education but she won't help with her grandchildren